Fill in the blanks using the most appropriate conditional type.
1. If he (have) more time, he (finish) decorating the baby's room before she was born.
2. Both parents and teachers (feel) pleased if students studied harder and got higher grades.
3. Even if I (do) well on the test tomorrow, I don't think I (pass) , for the teacher underevaluates my papers.
4. If the United Nations (stop) the war between the two countries beforehand, today, so many children and the old (suffer) from hunger and cold.
5. I overate last night, so I couldn't sleep well. If I (eat) so much, I (have) a sweet sleep.
6. (Be) I in your shoes now, I (choose) to decline this offer.
7. But for Kevin's assistance, we (complete) our term paper in time.
8. No one can succeed anything unless s/he really (resolve) to do it.
9. If you (forget) to take the compass, we (be) lost now.
10. As long as your company (assure) our success in marketing, we (continue) doing business with you.
11. I wouldn't be so upset if you (invite) me to your birthday party last Wednesday.
12. You can use my dictionary on condition that you (promise) to bring it back tonight.
13. All this calamity (happen) if they (cut) most of the trees in that area.
14. I (take) some cash with me in case I exceeded my credit card limit.
15. Only if George apologizes to Mary, forgive him.
Free English Tests |
Grammar Subjects |
Grammar Quizzes |
Grammar Tests |
Grammar Exam Questions |
Vocabulary Quizzes |
Matching Quizzes |
Vocabulary Tests |
Vocabulary Exam Questions |
Reading Comprehension Tests |
Reading Comprehension Questions |
Sample Cloze Tests |
Cloze Exam Questions |
Sentence Completion Tests |
Sentence Completion Exam Questions |
Free Revision Tests |
Free Practice Tests |
About TestYourEnglish.net |
Report A Problem |
Privacy & Terms
Copyright © 2006-
TestYourEnglish.NET: (Test Your English with our free english tests) - All Rights Reserved